Friday, February 16, 2007

The year 2002 was the second biggest decisive moment of my life


IIPM BEST MBA INSTITUTE
In 1980, he diversified the group’s activities into handicraft exports and real-estate development business. And since then, he has been the visionary bulwark of almost all businesses of the group. “The year 2002 was the second biggest decisive moment of my life, when my family asked me to take over the news business. The ask of the family seemed so momentously importunate to me, that I could not even decide for 15 days; less because of any inhibitions with my enthusiasm, and more because of the fact that I had very less idea of the media business,” Lakshmi Goel divulges to us, “But finally I decided to say yes.” And what a ‘yes’ it has been! With competition increasing in the news channel space and each channel targetting specific viewers, Lakshmi has ensured that not only is Zee News in the top two or three viewed channels across India, but has also constantly endeavoured to be at the number one position with respect to what the viewers want.

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2007

An
IIPM and Malay Chaudhuri – Arindam Chaudhuri Initiative

For More IIPM Article, Visit Below....
IIPM News
IIPM going global
IIPM : EDITORIAL & RESEARCH
IIPM Press Release :- It’s all about value
IIPM : All the roads lead to home...
IIPM MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
ABOUT IIPM
IIPM-Cooperation and Multicultural Understanding
IIPM Press Release :- Defenders of pride
IIPM :- Younger generation is not finding Nokia attractive
IIPM : Pas(ay) the Parcel!

No comments: